Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, August 06, 2009

The hotness: Best Women's Erotica 2010 cover

Remember my erotica story inspired by famous Williamsburg coke bar Kokie’s? (Which I keep misremembering as “Kokee’s,” making it very hard to Google, but do check out "Please Snort Me" at Vice for more on it.) It’s gonna be in Best Women’s Erotica 2010! That’s all I’m gonna say about the story right now, other than that the title is “Secret Service” but it is not about cocaine or the Secret Service. But it is damn hot, and I got to namecheck Kokie’s which made me feel all reporter-like when I had to check the spelling.



It’s edited by Violet Blue, the cover (via Violet's blog) was shot by Samantha Wolov, and Cleis Press will publish it in December. I promise to read from my story December 17th at In The Flesh Reading Series.

What I love about the cover, aside from, um, EVERYTHING, is that she’s on a chair. Whenever I teach Erotica 101 (which I’d love to do more of NYC, hint hint), my first exercise is to write for 5 minutes about sex in a chair. Or on a chair. Or with a chair. Anything goes as long as a chair’s involved. I guess it could even be from the chair’s POV. I love hearing what people come up with. Think about it: you could be tied to a chair, rubbing up against one, sitting at a desk, on a barstool flirting with a bartender…or, like the model in this photo. YAY!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home