Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What do I have to say about oral sex? Plenty!

And sex writing team Em and Lo picked my brain about fellatio and cunnilingus and my books Tasting Him: Oral Sex Stories (read introduction here) and Tasting Her: Oral Sex Stories (read introduction here). The funniest part is that it was kindof an email fiasco because they kept emailing me the questions, I think three times, and even though I use gmail, they weren't getting through, so finally they had to send me the questions so they looked like this, like some bizarro sex form of Mad Libs:

This book features b**j*bs flavored with creme de menthe, cinammon roll frosting, and even Prego spaghetti sauce (!)...so tell us, why DO food and f****tio go so well together? (And do you have a favorite?)

What's one thing that people most often get wrong about c*nn*l***s?


Read my answers to those and other questions:

Em & Lo interview about Tasting Him (interestingly, there's an alternative cover on their site - not sure what that's about, but I'll find out, it's all from the same set I believe)

Em & Lo interview about Tasting Her

Which reminds me...wonder how I'd have pulled off book trailers for these two? If we do sequels, I'll be sure to find out!

Amazon.com links:



Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home