Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My pretty new necklace


(I took this myself, hence the positioning)

I discovered Citybitz at the Brooklyn Flea in Dumbo on Saturday. I'd gone there seeking out Kumquat Cupcakery mini cupcakes but got there too late and she was sold out. So I bought this necklace, dangly earrings, and a Brooklyn Bridge business card holder.

There were lots of other pieces of photo jewelry, all with a New York theme, I either wanted or want to get as gifts, especially a Brooklyn Bridge mirror (here's a link but it looked much more gorgeous in person). She's also selling her products on Etsy. Highly recommended.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At March 10, 2009, Blogger intoverflow said...

Oh, ugh. All these first three are lousy titles. Not that I have any better suggestions. But two of them dwell on particular sensational articles, and one is focused on the guy in the relationship, like a needy S&TC derivative. That doesn't sound to me like it characterizes your writing. Keep looking.

 
At March 10, 2009, Blogger intoverflow said...

Err... I think my browser's form completion recall may have led me to leave a completely nonsensical comment on this post. If I said something unintelligible about blog titles, do me a favor and delete it.

What I meant to say was:

That's a cool necklace. Looks a bit like marble, but it's actually a photo of a tree, right?

Sorry...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home