Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Join The Mile High Club for free!



Well, joining the mile high club is technically free, save for airfare, which I'm aware of. But you can read erotica writer Ryan Field's hot mile high club story for free, available as a download from Ravenous Romance.

Know what else? A version of that story, called "Bert and Betty," is in my brand-new book The Mile High Club: Plane Sex Stories. Copies just came in to my publisher Cleis Press so if you need one right this minute order it from them (be sure to sign up for their newsletter too, cause they send coupons sometimes for discounts off your orders). Read the introduction here.

I will be posting more about The Mile High Club, including story samples and a free book offer from me if you buy it on a certain day from Amazon.com, I'm working that out right now. So stay tuned, and in the meantime, download Ryan Field's hot oral sex/exhibitionism airplane erotica story from Ravenous Romance. (I have no idea how long the story will be offered for free, so I recommend downloading it now, even if you don't have time to read it just yet.)

Oh, and I'm getting a copy just in time for my flight to Austin on Saturday. I plan to read it on the plane and see if anyone says anything to me. To be honest, it's been forever since I've even flirted on a plane, let alone did anything else. But I have plenty of trips planned, including one to Italy in May, so there's time for me to become a member of (or rather, reenter) The Mile High Club.

Cover of my Mile High Club erotica anthology

And p.s.: I have 10 free copies left to give away for review on Amazon.com (they'll go out next week via media mail), same deal as last time:

All you have to do is agree to (and then, you know, actually do it) review the book on Amazon.com within a month of receiving it. I'll take the first 25 eligible addresses. As soon as I get my copies in (should be by the end of this month), I'll send them out via media mail, then you'll have a month to leave your review. It can be long, it can be short, it can be whatever you want. You must have an Amazon.com account and have made a purchase with it, however; that's their rule, not mine, but they will not let you review a book unless you've made a purchase. U.S. addresses only (sorry).

All I need from you (sent to rachelravenous at gmail.com) is:

1. Name and mailing address

2. Amazon.com profile page (the URL, here's mine) showing you've made a purchase or review in the past

3. Your Amazon.com review within a month of receipt of the book

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home