Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, February 17, 2022

3 new erotica anthology calls for submissions

Good news: I'm editing three new Cleis Press erotica anthologies! Here are my erotic short story calls for submissions, with May 1 and June 1, 2022 deadlines, and payments of $100 for Couples Erotica and Sexy Strangers and $225 for Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 9, which has a theme of temptation.

December 2021 Release Month Events Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 7 December 7, 8-9 pm ET Virtual Panel The Ripped Bodice Facebook Page December 8, noon-1 ET Twitter Spaces, #TheSexualitySpace Hosted by @DoctorJAuthor December 9, 8-9 pm ET Revel

The first two for Couples Erotica and Sexy Strangers are open to all writers, and Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 9 is open to authors who themselves are women, gender nonconforming, genderqueer and/or nonbinary who have not been published or scheduled to be published in the first eight Best Women’s Erotica of the Year volumes edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel; all volumes have this stipulation around authors' identity and I don't repeat authors in the series to make room for as many writers as possible. The first 8 volumes have included work by 146 authors. Everything I'm looking for is listed in the guidelines, but if you have any questions I don't answer in the guidelines, please email me at the address listed with the call. That's the only way you should be contacting me with questions about these anthologies.

Please spread the word! I've worked with over 700 authors in my anthologies so far and my goal is to get to 1,000 authors, so I'm hoping to fill these books with as many authors I haven't worked with before as possible. That's one of my favorite aspects of being an anthology editor.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home