Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, October 05, 2021

Online Erotica Writing Workshop Sunday, October 24

I'm teaching my next online erotica writing workshop for She Bop on Sunday, October 24, from noon-2 PT/3-5 ET (for those who signed up earlier, I had to change the time). I made this one two hours because last time because there were so many questions from students and I want to make sure I answer them all. Space is limited so it's recommended that you sign up early if you're interested. There's more information at She Bop's site.

In this two hour virtual workshop, Rachel Kramer Bussel, professional erotica author and editor of over 70 anthologies, will take you through the ins and outs of modern erotic writing. Learn how to get started, develop your voice, easily find story ideas, pen sex scenes, and write from a wide range of perspectives. Through the use of writing prompts and examples from published erotica, you'll discover how to incorporate everyday scenarios as well as outlandish fantasies into your writing, and make them fit for particular publications.

Erotica Writing 101 online workshop

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home