Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, September 14, 2020

New call for submissions: The Big Book of Orgasms, Volume 2

Thanks to YOU and all your support for the original The Big Book of Orgasms, I'm editing another volume for Cleis Press! The call for submissions is on my website, and the key details are: I want original, unpublished stories of 1,200 words or less on the them of orgasm by December 1, 2020 at the latest, but earlier submissions will get priority. The call will likely be updated based on the submissions I get. Pay is $25/story and one copy of the book. And I especially want to work with authors I haven't published before. Everything else you need to know is on my site. Hope you'll consider submitting a story and passing this on to any writers who might be interested.

I LOVE getting to work with so many authors and offer readers so many different takes on a single theme. So please submit to this book; I obviously can't guarantee that I can publish it, but I'm looking for lots of variety.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home