Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Article on pro-choice challenger to my Congressman Jeff Van Drew

I'm very behind on blogging all the articles I've been writing, because I have more in the pipeline. Follow me on Twitter (where I was just retweeted by Patricia Arquette and felt a thrill of pride) and/or Facebook and/or Instagram for more timely updates. Related to current events and the Trump and Jeff Van Drew rally in Wildwood, New Jersey on Tuesday, here's my article from earlier this month at Rewire.News on pro-choice Congressional candidate Ashley Bennett, who's one of seven Democrats running to unseat Van Drew after he switched parties from Democrat to Republican. I hope to cover the primary and election further as the year goes on.

rewirescreenshot

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home