Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, November 08, 2019

How sexy is my new bondage book cover?

I'll share more details closer to the March 10 publication date, but for now I wanted to share how sexy the cover is for my 2020 Cleis Press anthology Best Bondage Erotica of the Year, Volume 1! Covers matter for all books, but especially erotica. Sometimes it's tough to find one image that fits a huge range of stories in an anthology, but I think this one says a lot. I promise there's lots of hotness and variety inside! Details and giveaways in the new year. For now, feel free to add it to your Goodreads want-to-read list and/or pre-order on IndieBound or pre-order on Amazon for Kindle (Amazon print link coming soon).

best-bondage-erotica-of-the-year-volume-one-rachel-kramer-bussel

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home