Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, September 20, 2019

Join my street team to get my books before they're in stores!

As I gear up for the release of Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 5, which I'm super excited about with its amazing lineup all on the theme of OUTRAGEOUS, I've started a street team. This will be a group of readers who are fans of my work who will get ebook and print copies of my books (about two or three books per year) before they're in stores, and will write reviews and share the news of the releases online. For the first round, I'm selecting 20 people, and may expand it if it goes well. If you'd like to be part of the street team, fill out the form here (it's visible only to me).

street-team-image

Thank you so much for supporting my books over the last 15 years. I'm humbled and honored that I get to keep editing anthologies (my three latest Cleis Press calls for submissions have deadlines coming up fast!) and publishing new authors all these years later. And I'm doing a few erotica book giveaways; one is to win a galley of Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 5 over at Goodreads. It's open to U.S. and Canadian addresses and the deadlines is October 30. The other is via my September newsletter, which also has details about my January 19 appearance at Stoya's Book Club in Brooklyn and my Los Angeles Valentine's Day reading at Skylight Books. If you're a subscriber, check your inbox and hit "reply" with your name and mailing address to enter. If you're not a subscriber, get on my mailing list so you can enter next month's giveaway. Good luck!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home