Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, July 09, 2019

Minneapolis erotica writing workshop July 28 and Lady Books Podcast!

I'm excited that on Sunday, July 28, from 7-9 pm I'm teaching my Erotica Writing 101 workshop at sex toy store The Smitten Kitten in Minneapolis (3010 Lyndale Ave S)! Attendance is only $10 and we'll be doing lots of writing exercises and going over the ins and outs of erotic writing and getting published. If you know anyone in the Minneapolis area, please let them know. Register here.

erotica101_grande

I'm moving my erotica teaching online starting this fall (stay tuned here and to my newsletter!). I'm hard at work making it my best class yet. If you have any burning questions about the genre, feel free to drop me a line at mail at rachelkramerbussel.com and I'll do my best to answer in the class. If you want personalized attention for your writing, I also offer erotica and nonfiction sex writing consulting.

I was featured in Season 2 of the Lady Books Podcast, which I am a regular listener of and highly recommend. Check it out for more of my thoughts on erotica writing, editing and the marketplace. It was a fun and interesting trip down memory lane and deep dive into the genre.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home