Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

My article on Independent Bookstore Day and bookstore crawls at The Goods

I'm excited to have a new article up at The Goods by Vox on Independent Bookstore Day and bookstore crawls. As you may or may not know, books are my favorite subject and my favorite hobby and any time I get to write about them I'm thrilled. Plus I'll be doing my first bookstore crawl this weekend and talking to people about them only got me more excited about it. Follow me and Best Women's Erotica on Instagram for updates from mine.

Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 2.22.36 PM

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home