Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, January 01, 2019

My Philadelphia Inquirer op-ed on smartphone addiction

My first byline of 2019 is my smartphone addiction op-ed in the Philadelphia Inquirer. If you're local, it should also be in print today or tomorrow (I have to see if it's available where I live in New Jersey or I'll get a Philly friend to get me a copy).

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 1.39.10 PM

I'm proud to have a new publication to add to my credits as 2018 was a slow year with a lot of rejections (including one from this same paper, which I didn't hear back from when I submitted one in June on Seth Grossman). However, that one was to a generic address. This one was to a specific editor. I follow Sonia Weiser on Twitter and subscribe to her excellent editor pitch list newsletter, which is well worth the suggested $3/month and how I got this piece published. Sonia collects Tweets from editors about what they're looking for from writers. Happy writing (and less smartphone obsessing) in 2019!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home