Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, January 11, 2019

Why there are so many New Year/New You self-help books out in January

I've been on a roll at Forbes online, writing about everything from the writing career of American Book Award winner MacKenzie Bezos, who's getting divorced from world's richest person, Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, to the controversy over Kathleen Hale Is a Crazy Stalker and have lots more in the works over the next few months. One I'm particularly proud of (and was excited to see Goodreads post on Twitter and Facebook) is about why so many self-help books are published in January. If you're curious, check it out. I'm really enjoying getting to geek out about books and learn more about the industry. And if you visit my Forbes profile page you can follow me there and get emailed whenever my new articles are posted. You just have to make an account with the site (for free) and then click "Follow" under my bio.

Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 4.30.30 AM

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home