Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, November 30, 2018

Me on how to get a book deal by using Instagram at Forbes.com

I hope you'll check out my latest article at Forbes.com on "How to get a book deal from your Instagram account". I interviewed Stupid Fit Couple, Emma Lee of Hidden Heartbreak (and author of the book of the same name), publishers Andrews McMeel and Knock Knock and two literary agents to give you the scoop on what it takes to go Instagram to book.

It's the first of several articles exploring book deals and social media (including podcasts), so follow me at Forbes.com so you don't miss anything. I'm aiming to cover multiple service articles like this so if there are things you want to know about book publishing, let me know and I'll try to explore them. Email me at rachelkb at gmail dot com with "Forbes" in the subject line. I obviously can't cover everything but am always open to topic suggestions (though individual titles are less useful unless they're part of a trend or current events/publishing news).

Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 8.31.52 AM

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home