Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Free erotica story from Candy Lovers on The Kiss Me Quick's Podcast

Good news for sexy audio fans (which I hope means you): There's a new free erotica story narrated by Rose Caraway up on The Kiss Me Quick's Podcast! It's "Lemonade" by Melina Greenport (no relation to the Beyoncé album. I'm so thrilled that this story, one of 35 in Candy Lovers: Sugar Erotica, is available for your listening pleasure. If you like it, you'll want to check out the whole juicy, sexy audiobook. And if you do read and/or listen, I'd love it if you'd leave a review. Candy Lovers was my first venture into self-publishing and I'm excited for it to reach more eyes and ears because it's such a fun group of stories.

Candy Lovers 35 Stories Audio

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home