Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, April 23, 2018

Sexy German erotica book covers for World Book Day

Since today, April 23, is World Book Day (not to be confused with Erotic World Book Day), it seems fitting to post these German erotica book covers, translations of a few of my titles. The photo is from the Other Nature Facebook page where they're promoting my June 12 Berlin erotica writing workshop. I have copies of some, but not all, of these titles, so will be stocking up when I visit Other Nature. Can't wait! Wherever you are, I hope you're getting some reading time in this World Book Day.

germanbooks

worldbookday2018

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home