Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, February 08, 2016

For Fortune, I wrote about what millennial women think of Hillary Clinton

For Fortune.com, I asked millennial women across the political spectrum what they think about Hillary Clinton as a candidate and whether or not they associate Bill Clinton's affairs, sex scandals and the allegations of sexual assault against him with her campaign. Many of their answers surprised me, and just may surprise you too.

This was a little different than my usual beats, and I welcome that. As I said earlier, I've been trying to figure out, to put it mildly, "what to do with the rest of my life," and knowing that I can write about new topics for new publications helps energize me to and remind me what makes freelance life interesting and lively. Whatever you think of the election and who you're backing (or not backing), I hope you'll check it out.

fortunehillary

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home