Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, October 01, 2015

Rad Fatty Merit Badges, inspired by Nicole Arbour's "Dear Fat People" video, fight fat-shaming

I wrote my first article for Mic, a site I read every day and highly recommend, about Stacy Bias's Rad Fatty Merit Badges. She's funding the stickers and buttons through Indiegogo, and her immediate inspiration was Nicole Arbour's awful "Dear Fat People" video. Check it out. I was inspired to read about this because while she's done many larger projects, this one grew out of an in-the-moment inspiration and the reaction to it. As someone whose middle name could be "overthinking," I decided as I was working on this piece that I want to be more pro-active in general in my life, because you never know what will grow out of your smallest actions.

radfattybadges
The 8 rad fatty designs

stacybiasimage
a great Stacy Bias quote

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home