Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

1 new story by me in Bondage Bites edited by Alison Tyler

Updated September 18, 2015: Updated - only one of my stories made the cut for this book, so I've changed this post to reflect that. I've got a new short story in Alison Tyler's new anthology Bondage Bites: 69 Super-Short Stories of Love, Lust and BDSM, which is also available for immediate download in the Kindle edition. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on a copy so I can devour it, but I can tell you I have a story in it called "Wiggle Room."



Here's a little teaser from the start of "Wiggle Room" about hot rope bondage.

For the rest of "Wiggle Room" and my other stories, you'll have to check out the book.
From "Wiggle Room" by Rachel Kramer Bussel

“That good, honey?” Ned asked, his gaze studying me in all my trussed up glory. One of the things I love best about my husband is how seriously he takes our bondage play. He’s a kinky nerd—the best kind, because he doesn’t just like to do things, in bed or out, but to understand why he’s doing them. When we got together five years ago, he was a virgin when it came to bondage, discipline, spanking or any kind of power play. “I don’t see myself as that macho kind of guy, Yvette,” he confessed mournfully to me one night. We’ve come so far since then.

I’ve shown him he doesn’t have to be what he considers macho to have me at his mercy. I’ve been there since he took me to a hidden restaurant and fed me all sorts of mouth-melting delights, then went down on me until I came so many times I was giddy by the end. Besides, I’m not into punishment play. He may swat me in the kitchen and tease me for being a “bad girl” because I’ve burned something yet again, but when he ties me up it’s all about getting off.

So instead of being bratty, I simply beamed at him. “Perfect,” I replied, which meant that I had plenty of room to wiggle against the pretty purple ropes he’d gotten me for our one-year anniversary. Not only is purple my favorite color, but he’d washed them to make them extra soft and even added little pom poms to the ends so they tickled when they brushed against me.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home