Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

It's free book month: claim your copy of Come Again: Sex Toy Erotica by March 15th!

comeagainfree
I'm new to Canva, where I made this image, but I hope what I lack in skill I make up for in enthusiasm

Yes, it's almost time for me to trundle off to the post office and mail lots of packages of autographed copies of Come Again: Sex Toy Erotica to Amazon.com reviewers! (U.S. only) I've got more copies left, but the deadline to sign up is March 15th (or when I reach 100 reviewers, whichever happens sooner). Interested? See below and sign up today. If these arrive by March 18th, I'll mail them then, or else I'll mail them on March 30th when I return from my events in Virginia and Maryland. Either way, I'll email you once the book has been mailed so you know when to expect it. I'm excited to send out lots of free books! I've already got a pile of envelopes waiting to be addressed. My dream is that this book sells so well I get to edit another book of super creative, over the top, funny, smart and sexy stories, and I'm going to do everything in my power to try to make that happen, starting with this one, the most fun (because who doesn't love free books?).

Here's how to request your free book and more about this hot anthology:

1. By March 15, 2015, email sextoyantho at gmail.com with "Amazon" in the subject line AND your name, U.S. mailing address and URL of a previous Amazon.com review, which will look like this: http://www.amazon.com/review/RZR12JEVAAK0Z/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0062076000&nodeID=283155&store=books. Click on your review's title and then copy and paste the URL for it. If you can't do this, you can send the URL of your Amazon profile which has a link to your review(s).

2. I will reply to everyone, either confirming you are one of the first 100, or letting you know that you're not (and I will update this post once the 100 have been spoken for).

3. For the first 100, once you receive your book, please post an honest review on Amazon.com by May 31st.

4. That's it! Some other ways to follow and support the book: @comeagainbook on Twitter, our Facebook page and Tumblr. Come Again is also on Goodreads, where you can mark that you want to read it (thank you!) and rate it.

To read the introduction and table of contents, go to the book's Tumblr. I'll also be sharing a list of independent stores where you can find Come Again once that information is available, and am working on booking book tour events.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home