Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, February 06, 2015

6 times I wrote about Fifty Shades of Grey

With the entire entertainment world focused on the release of the Fifty Shades of Grey film (and confirmation that two more are in the works), I thought now would be a good time to look at what I've written about the phenomenon. I don't think I'm forgetting any but will update if I remember something else I've done on it. I've also been quoted more times than I've covered the topic. I haven't bought a ticket yet, and may still be able to find my way into a screening next week in New York, though I kind of want to see it amongst my people, that is, suburban New Jersey couples on Valentine's Day weekend dates. These are in chronological order, starting with the Long Island E.L. James luncheon that was my first piece for The New York Observer.

"E.L. James and Fifty Shades of Grey Come to the Suburbs: Long Island Ladies-Who-Lunch Lap Up Lusty Lit" for The New York Observer

"The “Fifty Shades” Parody Cookbook Is Actually Good" for Buzzfeed

"‘50 Shades of Grey’ Is the Subject of a Course at American University" for The Daily Beast

"How Rabid ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Fans Are Using Twitter to Fulfill Their Fantasies" for Nerve

"I tried the Fifty Shades of Grey app — it definitely didn't make me horny" for SheKnows

"Meet a sexier, smarter Dom than Christian Grey" for Philadelphia City Paper

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home