Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The Sex Writing Career Advice I Learned from Amanda Palmer's book The Art of Asking

Remember my OrgasmQuest column, aka, my most-read column for Philadelphia City Paper? What I thought was my little alt weekly column has since blown up all over the internet, with this appearance by Crista Anne on Dr. Drew's show capping it off last week (this is a snippet of a longer segment):



And, today, her own It Happened To Me essay at xoJane.

At Thought Catalog, I wrote about my new approach to shameless self promotion and how it helped kick off the column going viral, why I consider it now a vital part of my sex columnist and freelance writing job, and how The Art of Asking by Amanda Palmer helped guide me.

artofasking

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home