Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, October 13, 2014

Los Angeles erotica writing workshop November 2nd

First of all, while I'm sure today's kids will get used to this, for me being able to go online on an airplane is still exciting and new. Yes, I'm on yet another plane, this time to Florida to visit family, and soon I will be making what I think is my last airplane trip of 2014, to Los Angeles, to attend and hopefully write about Hello Kitty Con, interview someone for my new sex column and teach my Erotica 101 workshop for members of Sex Positive Los Angeles. That workshop will take place Sunday, November 2nd from 3-5 pm and you can sign up via their Meetup group. SPLA is part of nonprofit Sex Positive World. Questions about signing up for this workshop? Email me at rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com with "SPLA" in the subject.

And a reminder that in 3 days my LitReactor online erotica writing class starts. I've got lots of great stuff in my lectures and assignments and the latest from publishers on what they're looking for.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home