Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, August 11, 2014

Topless and Hungry for More

On Friday I had the pleasure of hanging out with The Outdoor Co-ed Topless Pulp Fiction Appreciation Society in Washington Square Park and at Ayza Wine and Chocolate Bar, which was a lovely venue and fed us delicious food and chocolate fondue. I am hungry for more (ha ha) of that and hope to go back there soon with all my clothes on. If you want to see me and lots of other topless ladies along with a few fully naked people having fun (needless to say, for most people these are NSFW), check out their blog post. I loved chatting with this fascinating group, eating delicious food, and giving away a few copies of my new anthology Hungry for More as well as The Big Book of Submission to women who love to read. My park reading material of choice: Bad Feminist by R. Gay. Here are two photos I took that are in fact safe for work:

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home