Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Help my 2 summer books with one quick click

Okay, it's two quick clicks, but they will help my two new books a lot - just add The Big Book of Submission: 69 Kinky Tales and Hungry for More: Romantic Fantasies for Women to your Amazon wishlist. I'll be sharing more info, readings, reviews and excerpts from both soon. I don't know exactly how it works because I'm not privy to Amazon's algorithm inner workings, but it's part of what they take into account and it's free and easy. And you never now - a book fairy might just send you a copy if you add it to your wishlist!

bboscover

hungryformorecover

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home