Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Double the kink in July with Bound for Trouble and The Big Book of Submission

I'm counting the days until The Big Book of Submission: 69 Kinky Tales is in my hands and will be posting more about it here and at @submissionbook on Twitter and on Tumblr and Facebook but today I wanted to tell you about a great companion book of bondage erotica also coming out in July, edited by Alison Tyler. It's called Bound for Trouble: BDSM Erotica for Women and it's cover and contents are hot, hot, hot! My story is called "The Kissing Party" and was inspired by reading about House of Scorpio's parties, which I've yet to attend but hope to someday. I took kissing and bondage and nipple clamps and kink and mixed them up into a sexy story. I hope you'll check out both books; The Big Book of Submission has 69 stories, each 1,200 words or less, so short but extremely sexy bits of kink, some of the best work I've published on the topic, and Bound for Trouble which promises to be as hot as all of Alison Tyler's work. Both will be available in ebook and audiobook form and for sale at all kinds of bookstores; I'm linking to Amazon because I'm part of their affiliate program and it's an easy way to link, but I encourage you to shop for these books wherever you prefer to buy books, or directly from publisher Cleis Press.

bboscover
The Big Book of Submission


Blurb (this is the one I wrote for the postcards I made, which I'll be handing out at upcoming events):
What do you do when the person who pushes all your buttons orders you to do something that makes your heart pound—whether with fear, arousal or both? Gotta Have It and The Big Book of Orgasms editor Rachel Kramer Bussel is back with a new book bursting with BDSM stories of all kinds. From a student who returns to school his teacher in bondage to a woman tasked with taking x-rated dressing room selfies, these sexy tales exult in kinky power play. From spanking and stripping to dungeons and dinners, a “Naughty Prof” to “Breathless Obedience” and “Training My Dom,” these men and women go all the way in order to submit to their creative tops.
boundfortroublecover
Bound for Trouble


Blurb:
Bound for Trouble is the tenth bondage-themed anthology for Alison Tyler, a veteran at collecting the very best BDSM stories for her readers’ pain-tinged pleasure. Bondage sends shivers (the really good kind) down spines. With Bound for Trouble, Tyler uncovered new jewels, glimmering examples of the ultimate in erotic writing. Every writer in this book focuses on a different facet of the bondage theme. Some characters use tools, some words, one uses paper chains. There are male subs, femme doms, and more. But what these stories have in common is addiction. And fascination. And obsession. Plain and simple, bound for trouble.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home