Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Big new book, big smile: The Big Book of Submission is here with 69 BDSM erotica stories

I've got a new book, The Big Book of Submission: 69 Kinky Tales out any day now (ebook on sale July 21st) and I've got a big smile because I'm so excited to share it with you. As I've posted about before, my books could use some extra support as the marketplace has been very tough of late and I'm trying to make this year's books succeed in as big a way as I can. You can hear me read from the book free along with contributor Kristina Wright, who's also got new books Bedded Bliss and A Princess Bound out, and contributors to The Big Book of Orgasms, on July 24th at 7 pm at Lotus Blooms in Alexandria, Virginia. All you have to do to get in is RSVP. To give you a taste of what to expect, I've posted excerpts from all 69 stories.

mewithbbos

I did something new with this one and published a few authors twice because their stories stood out, and I believe all those dually published authors are appearing in my books for the first time, which always thrills me as an editor. Without authors and people having faith in my books enough to send me stories, I wouldn't have any anthologies. It's an honor and also takes me back to my first published story, "Monica and Me." Below are links to buy the book and even if you can't buy it now, if you add it to your Amazon wishlist, it helps the book by letting them know there's an audience, which encourages them to recommend it to browsers. Yes, even seemingly tiny things like that count, especially when you're with an independent publisher and most bookstores don't have an erotica section.

Some great news: the July issue of Self gave The Big Book of Submission a shoutout!

bbosinself

Purchase from:

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Kindle ebook edition

Nook ebook edition

Kobo

Books-a-Million

Powell’s

IndieBound (find it at your local independent bookstore)

Cleis Press



Table of contents:

The Big Book of Submission: 69 Kinky Tales

Edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel

Introduction: The Many Meanings of Submission

I Want to Feel You Joy Faolán

Naughty Prof Louisa Bacio

Strip Medea Mor

Training My Dom Tilly Hunter

Dear Sir Kay Jaybee

Put Your Hands Up Sommer Marsden

Crunches Annabeth Leong

Butch Unbound Salome Wilde

The Prodigy Valerie Alexander

Beautiful Teresa Noelle Roberts

Lariat Michelle Augello-Page

Toasted Marshmallows Tilly Hunter

The Shoot D.L. King

Sunday in the Art Gallery with George Elizabeth Coldwell

The Third Plug Nick Mamatas

Others Jade A. Waters

Without Question Lucy Felthouse

In the Darkness Regina Lafayette

The Test Kristina Wright

Patiently Waiting Alyssa Morris

Brunch L.C. Spoering

Love and Salt Erzabet Bishop

Brazen Kathleen Delaney-Adams

Story Time Inara Serene

Princess Amelia June

Contact Shenoa Carroll-Bradd

For Her Art Elise Hepner

Working It Out Roger Markson

Control Cate Ellink

Unanchored Corrine Arundo

Fucktoy Lady Lucretia

Caramel Kathleen Tudor

The Bulldog Breed Lisette Ashton

Mistress Raven Olivia Archer

Following Orders Jade Melisande

Writer’s Block Kitten Boheme

Help! My Wife’s a Former Dominatrix! Angela R. Sargenti

That Moment When Martha Davis

The Dinner Erzabet Bishop

Room with a View Rose de Fer

Fitting Assignment Marie Rebelle

Spider Valerie Alexander

The Chrome Plated Connection Ginger F.

How to Fail Laurel Isaac

Crush Giselle Renarde

Housebroken Laila Blake

Stronger Than Steel Alva Rose

Student Becomes Master Rob Rosen

Where the Sun Don’t Shine Corvidae

Object Regina Kammer

The Control Tower Olivia Summersweet

Long Skirt Gigi Frost

Breathless Obedience Cèsar Sanchez Zapata

Mine Roxanna Cross

Second Date Alice Gauntley

Table Manners M. Marie

Teddy, Bare Jere Haken

The Problem is, I’m a Bitch Corrine Arundo

The Lost Suitcase Tamsin Flowers

The Rhino C. Margery Kempe

Marni’s Working Area Dominic Santi

Lost in the Feeling Nicole Gestalt

Choker Sean Finn

Reverse Psychology Rachel Kramer Bussel

Aftermath Michael in Texas

Take Down Marievie

Hard Things Joy Faolán

Breathless Dorla Moorehouse

Perfect Gentleman Donna George Storey

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home