Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, March 07, 2014

69 sexy flash fiction stories for your listening pleasure with Rose Caraway's narration of Gotta Have It

I'm absolutely thrilled that Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex has spent a year on the Audible audiobook bestseller list for erotica and sexuality, doing so well that the audiobok version has been outselling the print and ebook editions. This tells me that there are lots of listeners eager for hot erotica in bite size form, which is great because very soon you'll be able to listen to Rose narrate The Big Book of Orgasms! She's been kind enough to record free versions of several of the stories already, and is offering a whole new round if you check out her podcast The Kiss Me Quicks, where she also let me gush about what Gotta Have It means to me. And for you Audible.com customers who are willing to post a review of the audiobook within a month, I've got a special deal for the first 10 of you to respond: email me at gottahaveitbook at gmail.com with "Audible" in the subject line and in the body a link to your Audible.com profile (so I know you have an account with them) and email address to send the audiobook gift to (if it's different from the one you're emailing with) and I will send the first 10 people a free copy of Gotta Have It. I just ask that you post an honest review within one month of receiving the ebook. Thank you so much for making Gotta Have It the audibook such a success and getting me to start listening in the process!

ghiaudiobook

Follow Rose @RoseCaraway on Twitter for more freebies and giveaways and her wonderful podcast and audiobook news.

And now for the latest free listen, "Veronica's Ass" by Matt Conklin.

BiJUOZbCUAAcgfd

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home