Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, February 01, 2014

15 cities where my books sell best

On Amazon, that is. My book sales across the board (all 40+ that are still in print) have taken an extreme nose dive with no end in sight that I can see (though of course I would love to see that turn around, and will feel blessed and lucky and grateful if it somehow does), which means I am in job search mode and focusing on that, and probably not editing any more for a while after the latest batch, but I was still amused to check out this chart. Thank you, everyone who's bought or reviewed any of my books--every bit helps a lot, and I'm grateful to the people in these cities and everywhere else. I'd also love to hear if you see my books stocked at a bookstore (or other type of store) since I don't always know who has them. I've heard through the grapevine that my favorite of my books, The Big Book of Orgasms, is for sale at Charis Books in Atlanta and Green Apple Books in San Francisco. Booksellers who stock my books, you rock hard! If any stores would like postcards, I still have some left - contact me at orgasmantho at gmail.com As for this list, I've been to, I believe, every city but Dallas and Tampa, and will be visiting Tampa next month. I love that Amazon provides this info and it's a clue as to which cities might make good places for my next erotic writing workshop!

Screen shot 2014-01-31 at 12.38.23 PM

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home