Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, January 30, 2014

69 happy dances that The Big Book of Submission is done

I've been pondering whether 69 is the magic number when it comes (ha!) to my books, whether my books with 69 stories, first Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex, followed by my favorite, The Big Book of Orgasms, and now The Big Book of Submission: 69 Kinky Tales will emerge as 3 times more successful than the others because they have 3 times the number of stories. Who knows? I do know that while there's 3 times the amount of paperwork, there's 3 times the excitement as authors start posting and tweeting about their publication. For many, it's the first time I'm publishing them, and for some, it's their first publication, or first in print, or first erotica. That is something that never gets old for me, and in fact, keeps me going when times are tough. You can read the titles and bylines for all 69 stories on the book's official Tumblr, and also follow the authors and book @submissionbook on Twitter and on Facebook. There will probably be postcards and an audiobook and promotions down the road. This is a sexy summer book, officially out in July. Stay tuned!

bigbookofsubmissioncover

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home