Email: rachelkramerbussel at


Lusty Lady

Watch me talk about my debut as an author, Sex & Cupcakes: A Juicy Collection of Essays, in this Q&A with my publisher Thought Catalog Books

Friday, November 08, 2013

Southern Shabbit tonight with kimchi-braised brisket at City Grit

Tonight's Southern Shabbat at City Grit had me at "kimchi-braised brisket." Wish I could be there but I'm getting ready to go on a two-week trip. For my daily event picks check out the Eight-Day Week section of The New York Observer and keep sending me events, yours or ones that might be of interest, with full details and at least 2 weeks' notice, to 8dayweek at - thanks and do check out City Grit if you're looking for a unique meal and to meet interesting people.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home