Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Off the charts! By which I mean The Big Book of Orgasms is racing UP the charts!

I was thrilled to find that The Big Book of Orgasms: 69 Sexy Stories is racing up Amazon's short story anthology bestseller list and also the Kindle edition of that list. Sexy micro fiction for the win! These lists change rapidly so the numbers have shifted, but it's pretty amazing to see my book of erotica amidst Pearl Buck and Sherman Alexie. Not that I should be surprised, since I read widely and I'm sure many people do too!

screenshotamazonshorstorynov25

And for the Kindle short story anthology chart, we're now at 58, with Violet Blue's Best Women's Erotica 2013 at 60, but still great news for the little book that could! (I took the screen shots last night.)

screenshotamazonkindlebboonov25

If you're wondering, anywhere you purchase The Big Book of Orgasms helps me, and if it does well, it means that I get to edit more books like it, so here are the buying links again, since it's holiday gift time!

Buy The Big Book of Orgasms from:

Amazon

Kindle ebook edition

Bn.com

Nook ebook edition

Powell’s

Books-a-Million

IndieBound (find your nearest local independent bookstore)

iBooks

Google Play

Cleis Press

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home