Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, November 10, 2013

November 26th I'm doing Literary Mischief in New York!

Doing my last New York event of 2013 on Tuesday, November 26th with an impressive lineup...

Literary Mischief with Slash Coleman
November 26, 7-8:30 p.m.

A monthly literary event hosted by award-winning PBS producer and author Slash Coleman featuring: Sweta Srivastava Vikram (No Ocean Here), Donna Minkowitz (Growing up Golem: How I Survived My Mother, Brooklyn and Some Really Bad Dates), and Rachel Kramer Bussel (The Big Book of Orgasms).
Where: Loft227 227 W. 29th St. New York, NY 10001
Cost: $5 at door
More info: www.loft227.com

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home