Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, November 22, 2013

Getting hyperlocal in New Jersey and Maine

I love the direction that blogging is going with hyperlocal blogs. I live in Red Bank, New Jersey, and we have the wonderful redbankgreen.com to stay informed about all sorts of events and news about our town. I was thrilled that Asbury Pulp wrote this headline about me and The Big Book of Orgasms: "Rachel’s ‘Orgasms’ shake the Jersey Shore – and much of the nation." How could I not be?

Asbury-Pulp-Mast-spec-new-copy

More local love from The Portland Buzz about my December 3 Erotica 101 writing workshop at Nomia in Portland, Maine. At least half the 18 seats are spoken for so if you're interested, I strongly encourage you to call Nomia at 207-773-4774 and register soon ($20/person). I can't wait to return to Maine!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home