Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

6 sex and erotica Kindle ebooks for $1.99 each - limited time flash sale (aka, I have no idea how long this sale will last!)

6 of my Cleis Press Kindle ebooks are on sale for only $1.99 - I literally have no idea how long this promotion will last so if you're interested in my erotica and/or Best Sex Writing 2012, guest judged by Susie Bright, at rock bottom Kindle prices, I'd buy them now. Happy e-reading! Click on covers to purchase and to look inside (that's just how the cover images came through via Amazon).

fastgirlskindle
Fast Girls: Erotica for Women


suiteencounterskindle
Suite Encounters: Hotel Sex Stories


irresistiblekindle
Irresistible: Erotic Romance for Women


onlyyoukindle
Only You: Erotic Romance for Women


instrumentskindle
Instruments of Pleasure; Sex Toy Erotica


bswkindle
Best Sex Writing 2012: The State of Today's Sexual Culture

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home