Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, March 16, 2013

How Mary Lou Lord's cover of "Polaroids" inspired me to leave law school

Find out why at The Weeklings, where I"ve taken part in their Power Trio series, which even has its own playlist on Spotify. I love being asked to write about topics that aren't about sex (not that I don't love and live by writing about sex, but it makes me feel especially valued to be asked to do other things). I'm at CatalystCon and prepping host the last ever In The Flesh Reading Series with an amazing lineup. You can follow the conference with the hashtag #ccon (and every panel and event has its own hashtag too!).

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home