Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, January 10, 2013

My only reading of 2013 is March 16th

I think it's pretty safe to say the only reading I will be organizing this year is the one at CatalystCon on March 16th in Arlington, Virginia, so I hope you can make it! I'll be focusing my efforts on writing and editing instead of events, save for college speaking gigs (first one of 2013 is next month, I get to teach erotica and hopefully discover some new writers). Many plots and plans and dreams in the works, and I hope I will have some calls for submission and news to share soon. In the meantime, if you're coming to Catalyst, please join me and many other fabulous readers for erotica, spoken word, poetry and more.