Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, January 21, 2013

BDSM erotica excerpt: "Chattel" by Errica Liekos

This excerpt from Serving Him: Sexy Stories of Submission is from the story "Chattel" by Errica Liekos. If you like it, please like Serving Him on Amazon! See previous excerpts: "The Coffee Break" by Kristina Wright, "What You Deserve" by Lori Selke and "Subbing" by me.

From "Chattel" by Errica Liekos

“Maybe I haven’t been making myself clear,” Alex said. “I let you go because I trust you to come back. Men like me don’t give away things they’re unsure of. But maybe you haven’t understood my confidence in you.”

“I…” Sasha started to speak, but Alex’s hand tightened behind her neck, and she stopped. He rubbed his five o’clock shadow against her throat then continued.

“I can see now that I made a mistake,” he said. “You don’t need your freedom, do you? You need to know you’re wanted. You need to know you’re loved.”

Sasha felt her legs go weak. She leaned on Alex, and he held her weight. There were no windows in their front hall. She opened and closed her eyes to the same solid black. “I’ll be clear from here on out. You’re mine. I own you. I tell you to spend time with your friends because it gives me pleasure to do so. Because I like you missing me, and I like it when you come home with new stories from your friends and your world to entertain me. I expect you to stay independent and entertaining to me. Do you understand?”

Sasha nodded.

“Because I have no interest in owning something weak and unchallenging, Sasha. I want you strong, and I want you to have your own interests.” Alex lowered his voice even more. “But you belong to me. Do you understand?”

Sasha nodded again.

“I’m not sure you do. Go into the living room. I’m going to show you.”
If you liked this excerpt, please do like it on Amazon, enter to win a $50 Amazon gift card by pre-ordering by January 31st, and stay tuned for more excerpts!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home