Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch the Best Sex Writing 2012 book trailer above

Read the introduction to Best Sex Writing 2012 here
Buy Best Sex Writing 2012 at Amazon or for the Kindle or Nook

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Why I'm thinking of switching from a Nook to a Kindle

I feel very stupid when I can't get my technology to work, so even though I will hopefully get it resolved soon, I will not be pre-ordering any more books on my Nook and may even switch to a Kindle. I was all excited to read Murder is a Piece of Cake by Elaine Viets on the treadmill today, so much so that I pre-ordered it, and apparently that was the very wrong thing to do because now it just says "preorder" and won't open even though today is the pub day, November 6th. @BNBuzz on Twitter told me to archive, then unarchive it, which I tried to do, so I will head over at a Barnes & Noble but I don't really have time for that. Good lesson to me not to pre-order, and I think I may look into getting a Kindle because then I can borrow Kindle books for free, I believe.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home