Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I cooked bacon bound chicken wings from parody cookbook Fifty Shades of Chicken and have the recipe for you

I cooked bacon bound chicken wings, white-wine steamed chicken with sesame oil and scallions, and insanely delicious Yukon Gold potatoes (with my favorite recipe name in the book: Taters, Baby) from the new parody cookbook Fifty Shades of Chicken by FL Fowler and have the recipe for the bacon bound wings, which are great hot or cold, and a great party food. This parody cookbook is one of the best Fifty Shades of Grey parodies I've read, and trust me (or, ahem, truss me), I've read a lot! Check it out at Buzzfeed Shift.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home