Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, August 13, 2012

How far away can you live and still be a "girl next door" and other questions posed by this week's sex diary

I'm in the middle of revising an article and writing a short story (I trade off, in between cupcake blogging and refreshing sites I've written pieces for, because I'm the kind of person who cannot sit still, who looks down the subway tunnel waiting for her train and think sthat will speed it up), so here's this week's sex diary, which poses various questions in the comments, about blue balls, and how far a "girl next door" can live and still be called a "girl next door." Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home