Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Blah blah blah

I wish I had something fun and perky and cheerful to say, but I don't, though there are Fifty Shades of Grey cupcakes and a cupcake Snuggie, both of which I was excited about posting. Lately I've been pretty down, and one way I know that is that I haven't even been cupcake blogging much, something that takes minimal effort. That along with everything else seems scary and overwhelming, like why bother starting when I know I'll never finish. That's how I feel some days about getting up, and part of why I booked a few flights this week, including my first visit to the Minneapolis State Fair. I'm plotting international travel pitches and finishing anthologies and hopefully some fiction, and trying to cheer myself up. Hopefully there will be something to share soon. Also next Wednesday I'm giving a free mini erotic writing workshop at Babeland in SoHo at 7 (43 Mercer Street), and August 1st Liar's League is presenting one of my stories.