Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, June 21, 2012

I still need anal sex erotica stories ASAP (or by June 30th)

I'm looking for the last few stories to round out my almost done anal sex erotica manuscript. Here's what I need, the sooner the better (new deadline is June 30th but earlier stories have a better chance). Also, keyword: lube. Use it in your stories (or some variation on lube that is not spit; I received a LOT of stories that use spit and I'm not sure what shape the final book will take but I definitely don't need any more stories that use spit as lube). Also: first page, first thing I should see is your story title and byline. And please follow the guidelines: I know they're long, but they aren't superfluous. "50 words or less" means 50 words or less! And those are just suggestions; I need HOT HOT HOT stories that are different from what I already have, that are memorable and mindblowing and sexy and outrageous and dirty and sweet. I can't be too much more specific as it's very much an "I know it when I see it process" (and obviously my editorial selections are 100% subjective, which is why I never give author feedback, aside from not having time; what I don't accept another editor might grab in a hot second). But I can tell you the book is wide open as of today. Might be my last erotica anthology for a while (probably not, but I will see what the bookbuying public decrees and whether it's worthwhile or I should focus my energies elsewhere).

The nitty gritty: I do not need any first time anal sex stories, or any lesbian or gay stories, but would consider bisexual or transgender stories. I am looking for creative settings and scenarios, BDSM stories, anal sex along with other types of sexual activity, threesomes or group stories, masturbation stories, sex toy stories and anything out of the ordinary and extremely hot.

Anal Sex Erotica Call for Submissions
To be published by Cleis Press in 2013
Edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel

Editor Rachel Kramer Bussel is looking for hot and sexy anal erotica that will inspire those looking to explore backdoor sex. Everything from intercourse to analingus, strap-ons to butt plugs, bondage, spanking, self-pleasure and more. Stories will range from new practitioners of anal sex to seasoned anal lovers, and recipients of anal pleasure of any gender. Final book will contain a variety of scenarios related to anal sexuality. All characters must be over 18; no scat, incest or bestiality. No poetry. Original, unpublished stories only. 2 submissions maximum per author.

How to submit: Send double spaced Times or Times New Roman 12 point black font Word document (.doc or .docx) with pages numbered OR RTF of 1,500-3,000 word story. Indent the first line of each paragraph half an inch and double space (regular double spacing, do not add extra lines between paragraphs or do any other irregular spacing). US grammar (double quotation marks around dialogue, etc.) required. Include your legal name (and pseudonym if applicable), mailing address, and 50 word or less bio in the third person to analantho at gmail.com. If you are using a pseudonym, please provide your real name and pseudonym and make it clear which one you’d like to be credited as. You will receive a confirmation within 72 hours. I will get back to you by November 2012.

Payment: $50 and 2 copies of the book on publication

Deadline: June 30, 2012 (earlier submissions are strongly encouraged and preferred)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home