Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, May 24, 2012

All Fifty Shades of Grey media hits, all the time

I've been posting the most up-to-date tidbits on Twitter (@raquelita and on my Facebook fan page and, of course, bringing it every single day at Cupcakes Take the Cake, but am going to try to catch up here soon. I'm in the midst of a few deadlines and it's been a very last-minute media week, notably an interview on The Tiffany Granath Show on Sirius XM Radio on Tuesday, a quote in The Atlantic Wire and yesterday, an interview on Los Angeles NPR show AirTalk, the latter two all about Fifty Shades of Grey (Tiffany just briefly asked me about it).

Now back to me being the interviewer! Cooking up interviews with some amazing writers soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home