Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Happy November! Kindle and Nook $9.99 ebook versions of Women in Lust are out now!

November is one of my favorite months, not just because the 10th is my birthday (and National Vanilla Cupcake Day), but because, in this case, it's auguring good things. Like the ebook release of Women in Lust for Kindle and Nook and the kickoff of the virtual book tour! It's also National Novel Writing Month, which I encourage you to participate in. I'm doing it this year and extra determined to finish.

Also, you can win prizes, including a copy of Women in Lust, a vibrator and a fun to-be-determined sex toy by following along and picking my brain in the November 8th, 7-8 pm EdenFantasys (@Edenfantasys) Twitter chat with me (@raquelita), hashtag #womeinlust. Also next Tuesday, November 8th, Women in Lust is the subject of the Naked Reader Book Club. Join in!


(fyi, you can't search inside from my blog but you can by clicking through to Amazon)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home