Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Why The Office's Mindy Kaling no longer eats cupcakes

Find out at Cupcakes Take the Cake in a hilarious excerpt from her chapter "The Day I Stopped Eating Cupcakes" (and, favor, if you like it, please pass it on). I'll have a proper review of her book Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) soon; it's funny and definitely worth checking out and, for me, the Matt & Ben part took me on a major nostalgia trip back to one of my most important relationships. I'll have to check but I'm pretty sure we saw Matt & Ben at PS 122. I have a horrible memory so I don't actually remember. To refresh (much more background in the book), but here's the New York Times review:

Finally it's both refreshing and absolutely delightful to hear insults delivered to real people -- especially those people who have been wildly overpraised and overpaid -- without apology. ''Matt & Ben'' names names, and we can be grateful to Ms. Kaling and Ms. Withers for undermining their own careers in Hollywood for our benefit.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home