Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, October 21, 2011

November 28th, Marianne Williamson, LA

I had no idea Marianne Williamson did weekly lectures. I'm hoping to go to Maine for a few days in November to celebrate my birthday and get away (yes, it's travel, but about the cheapest travel I can do, and if I do travel, I'd like to mainly visit places I've never been), and then go to LA to visit my family and get some sun and soak away my mind for a while in the hot tub and visit these adorable twin babies and sortof figure out what I'm doing with my life. And this seems like as good a way to spend the first night after Thanksgiving as any. See you there, LA.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home