Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch the Best Sex Writing 2012 book trailer above

Read the introduction to Best Sex Writing 2012 here
Buy Best Sex Writing 2012 at Amazon or for the Kindle or Nook

Sunday, October 30, 2011

I ate a real grasshopper today

Read all about it at Cupcakes Take the Cake!



Random Scottsdale photos - last two days of sun and relaxation were exactly what I needed. My life is turning around, so fast I sometimes don't know where one part of it stops and another starts. Which is mostly good, but it's nice to have a little time to just decompress.


(click above for more on my cupcake adventures)









And one from the Museum of Sex in NYC:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home