Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Freewriting is sometimes the best I can do

In my effort to have fewer days like yesterday where I feel like I have "nothing to show for myself," I'm trying to freewrite and get over all those fears and perfectionist instincts by shoving my sloppy writing onto the internet. Isn't that what blogs are for? Kidding, kindof. I'm starting to see that not every day will be as productive as the last, and trying not to berate myself for that. I won't promise to do these every day, as that's the instant formula for failure in my life. I'm still adjusting to working out of cafes and constantly brainstorming and trying to force myself out of the lifelong self-sabotaging patterns I've developed into a smarter, better me. I've been gunning for 236 to get here already, deeming 35 an abject failure, but maybe it has its ups and downs, just like every day, or even any hour. We shall see. One day at a time, baby, one fucking day at a time. See next post for something my brain barfed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home